--------------------

From: Matt Hebley (view other messages by this author)
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:17:03

----

You can stop the device going to sleep by playing with the auto off timer.
See Evt***AutoOffTimer(). There are several functions that call this
internally, but FrmDoDialog should not do this, unless you provide your own
event handler and do it yourself. Other than that, I don't know what would
cause it.

This doesn't help much, but might give you some clues.

Does it occur on a real device or just on the emulator?

Matt