-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan
Bruner
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 8:28 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: Not going to sleep..please help!

Matt,

I've only seen it on a real device.  Actually, I haven't explicitly tested
this on the emulator.  But, I'm going to guess it is happening there as
well.

Well, I know that I'm not using Evt***AutoOffTimer() APIs.  And, you're
right...FrmDoDialog doesn't seem to be enough to do it.  Even FrmCustomAlert
was causing it (or rather, it was not shutting off while the CustomAlert was
displayed).  But, only in the past few weeks.  Prior to that, it was fine.
I just don't know what could have changed to affect this.  Alarm behavior,
and everything else, seems to be functioning as expected.  I did, a couple
of days ago, find a place that I wasn't unlocking some memHandles...but I
fixed those, and it didn't make a difference.  (Those, however, were
unrelated to the alarms.)

Still perplexed.

Ryan