> I am using Palm OS 5,  I try to create a file stream, the code as
following

> FileHand  fileStream;
> fileStream = FileOpen( 0, "MyPalmFile", 0, 0, fileModeReadWrite, NULL );
>
> FileSeek (fileStream, 0, fileOriginBeginning );
> FileWrite(fileStream, name, 1, 20, NULL);
>
> FileClose( fileStream );
>
> I am using CodeWarrior and Palm Emulator. It should create a file
> stream, but I can't find it in my hard driver. Could any expert
> tell me where it is??

if you set the backup bit, and, sync - it'll be called "MyPalmFile.pdb"
if you want to create a file on external memory, you may want to look
at the VFS api's.

filestreaming goes way back to palmos 3.0 - and, was designed as an easy
way to access data in the old palm database format (back when VFS didn't
exist) unfortunately, the format was never documented that well - but,
many have reverse engineered it (including myself) successfully - par and
other  utilities can be used to generate or process these resources.

identify what it is you really want to do :)

---
Aaron Ardiri                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                              +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                         http://www.mobilewizardry.com/