My god, I got the same problem. :-(

Maybe the format of bmp is not supported by Palm OS.

For me, I used the ICO file to translate to BMP file by ACDSEE, after I
translated a ICO file(48x48 resolution) to a BMP file(24x24 resolution), I
used the ACDSEE to look the property of the BMP file, it's 48x48
resolution??? but it's 24x24 resolution really.

In a formbitamp , it's can display well, but in graphical button, I got the
same result as you. :-(

"Daniel Seifert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> дÈëÓʼþ
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Hi,
>
> I want to use a graphical button with an highres images (for PalmOS 5).
> I used pilrc to specify the bitmaps with a density of two :
>
>         BITMAPFAMILYEX ID ConfigOffBMP
>         BEGIN
>         BITMAP "config_off.bmp" BPP 1 DENSITY 1 COMPRESS
>         BITMAP "config_off.bmp" BPP 8 DENSITY 2 COMPRESS
>         END
>         BITMAPFAMILYEX ID ConfigOnBMP
>         BEGIN
>         BITMAP "config_on.bmp" BPP 1 DENSITY 1 COMPRESS
>         BITMAP "config_on.bmp" BPP 8 DENSITY 2 COMPRESS
>         END
>
> and in the form I wrote
>
>         BUTTON " "   ConfigButton     AT (17 10 20 20)  GRAPHICAL BITMAPID
ConfigOffBMP SELECTEDBITMAPID ConfigOnBMP NOFRAME