At 03:24 AM 7/2/2003, Sean Yang wrote:
My god, I got the same problem. :-(

Maybe the format of bmp is not supported by Palm OS.

For me, I used the ICO file to translate to BMP file by ACDSEE, after I
translated a ICO file(48x48 resolution) to a BMP file(24x24 resolution), I
used the ACDSEE to look the property of the BMP file, it's 48x48
resolution??? but it's 24x24 resolution really.

Try looking at the PRC file with PRCExplorer before loading it on the device and see if the bitmap looks good. If it doesn't, it is likely a bug with the BMP reading code in PilRC, rather than a Palm OS incompatiblity. PRCExplorer does a very good job of rendering forms and bitmaps on the desktop as they'd appear on the device.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead