-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Steven
M. Jerrett
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 9:30 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: A bit off-topic, not not really

I am developing a mobile rental inspections app for out protective
inspections department. They will need to print inspection results
on-site for the customers. The issue, this time, is hardware. Standard
"mobile" printers will be adversely effected by the temperatures inside
the truck cabs, so we need to find a moer "ruggedized" solution. Does
anyone have any experience with such printers or have any suggestions?

I am using the PrintBoy SDK, so whatever printer should be something
that is compatible (HP compatible would be ideal).

Steve Jerrett
Systems Analyst
City of Columbia, MO

--