Steven M. Jerrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> I am developing a mobile rental inspections app for out protective
> inspections department. They will need to print inspection results
> on-site for the customers. The issue, this time, is hardware. Standard
> "mobile" printers will be adversely effected by the temperatures inside
> the truck cabs, so we need to find a moer "ruggedized" solution. Does
> anyone have any experience with such printers or have any suggestions?

Look at the mobile printers available from Monarch, Zebra and O'neil, to name but three. There is a whole set of specialized mobile printers designed for rugged environments, both temp, rain and physical abuse.

Roger Stringer
Marietta Systems, Inc.  (www.RF-TP.com)