Are you using FtrPtrNew to allocate storage memory to
store the image data? I'm wondering whether it is
efficient enough for fast rendering, if I have
frequent update to the bitmap.

So what is better?
1. Use BmpCreate to allocate a bitmap > 64Kb for
double buffer. I think performance is nice, but...
2. Use FtrPtrNew to allocate storage memory, the
performance is a problem.

Any suggestions?

For my app, it is a large bitmap with frequent pixel
update (not very frequent, like per several seconds).

Thanks,