That did the trick... thanks gents... *thumbsup*
Nole

|---------+------------------------------------------->
|         |           Ben Combee                      |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
|         |           Sent by:                        |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           .palmos.com                     |
|         |                                           |
|         |                                           |
|         |           08/12/2003 01:45 PM             |
|         |           Please respond to "Palm         |
|         |           Developer Forum"                |
|         |                                           |
|---------+------------------------------------------->

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |        To:      "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                        |
  |        cc:      (bcc: Nole Mailey/pmc)
            |
  |        Subject: Re: TblSetCustomDrawProcedure() - illegal implicit conversion
            |

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

>I don't quite understand what you mean by "adjust the actual type of the
>function" I'm passing in...
>The return type of MainListDrawFunction is void, and the 2nd and 3rd
>parameters are of type "Word" being "UInt16".
>I tried casting the everything to UInt16, as well as changing "Word" to
>"UInt16" with the same results....

I just noticed that I got it backwards.  It was an UInt16/Word, but now the

type is just Int16.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead