Ben Combee wrote:

At 12:38 PM 8/22/2003, Brad Figler wrote:

Ben/Keith,

Thanks, that would explain the new warning about icon sizes that CW 9.2 beta!

That warnings in PilRC 3.0... my original wizard in V9 got the bitmap sizes wrong, but that should be fixed for new wizard-generated project in 9.2.

Where your sizes 25x22 and 50x44 by chance? I am trying to figure out where I got those numbers from. PilRC reported the correct warning becuase my bitmaps are the wrong size.

Brad