Ben Combee a écrit :

> At 11:57 AM 8/22/2003, Brad Figler wrote:
> >What are the correct icon sizes for ICONFAMILYEX and SMALLICONFAMILYEX?
>
> Single density is 22x22 and 15x9.

Interestingly, under Palm OS 2.0, a 22x22 icon gets displayed shifted down on
the desktop view. I found you must make it 32x32 and only use the top 22
pixels, leaving the rest blank, to get a normal view. Such a 32x32 icon
displays fine both under Palm OS 2.0 and subsequent versions. But you'll say
"Who cares about OS 2.0"? Even I just dropped it.

--
Luc Le Blanc