> > if palmsource cannot give you what you want, stick to another platform :)
>
> That's is my point. Most developers I've talked to who have compared the
> tools for PalmOS and PPC programming have gone with PPC, purely because
> of the dev tools available. In my view, this is not a good thing. It's
> an issue PalmSource need to address.

palmsource yes, palm-dev-forum no :)

we actually offer services for pocket pc developers to bring their
products to palmos. one such example is pocket mini golf - it was
writen purely for pocket pc / smartphone. in a few weeks, we should
have the final versions ready for both palm, tapwave and symbian
series 60 :)

if you are an expert on palmos, why not take advantage of your position?

---
Aaron Ardiri
PalmOS Certified Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]