Hello everybody,

How can I create a font family (extended font resource) with Pilrc that has got only one (1) high-res font member? I tried this way:

FONTFAMILY ID ItalicFontHiRes FONTID 130
BEGIN
    FONT "ItalicHiRes.pfn" DENSITY 144
END

But Pilrc just crashes without an error message. :-(

I have all the low-res fonts in an old-fashioned font resource anyway (for PalmOS 4.0), so I do not want to waste memory by compiling the low-res fonts into my application _twice_. In the program I load the correct font according to the High-Res Feature (as described in the SDK).

I found no way to convert between a nfnt and a NFNT resource programatically, since the data is organized differently in memory. I cannot belive I have to waste memory for a low-res font in the extended resource!

I am using CodeWarrior 9.3, if anybody needs to know.

Greetings, Alexander.