At 11:50 AM 3/11/2004, you wrote:
>1) the application runs on the CLIE simulator.  after i changed the 
>file path and file name to something i had in the simulator, it finds 
>the file, appears to call the decompression armlet okay, returns with 
>no error, but then when it displays the bitmap, all i get is a big 
>black square.

>The simulator doesn't run ARM code.  If there's a DLL version of the
PACE Native Object provided with the library, that can be used, but
otherwise you'll need to test on a real device.

yes, this part I know  :) .  I have the dll in the correct folder, at
least I think I do.  I'm assuming the call into the dll would crash or
at least return an error if things were not right...?  I'll test that
just to verify.  thanks, ben.

patti


--
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

Reply via email to