Hello Wojtek,

Wojtek schrieb:
I get "MemoryMgr.c, Line:3760, Invalid chunk ptr" after my app exits.

Probably you have allocated a memory chunk with MemPtrNew() or MemHandleNew() and it was not long enough. Check that you do not write outside the boundaries. This is also the case when you allocate an array, for example "char str[]" and then write outside the boundaries.

Somewhere in your code, something gets overwritten and this messes up data structures.

I get it only in debug build. In release it works fine.

This can be luck... Do not trust that it. Maybe it crashes some real device.

Greetings, Alexander.