Hello all,

I am trying to get the webbrowser working in palm 5 (btw, is a form of
this workable in palm 4?), but I am having a problem.

I took the function directly from the palm webbrowser 2.0 documentation
called "Creating Web-Enables Apps.pdf".

the function is

Err WebBrowserCommand(Boolean subLaunch, UInt16 launchFlags, UInt16
command, Char *parameterP, UInt32 *resultP)

in there there is a call to:

error = DmGetNextDatabaseByTypeCreator(true, &searchState,
sysFileTApplication, WebBrowserCreator, true, &cardNo, &dbID);

For me, this returns an error.  I am unclear where to proceed from here.
Is this telling me I don't have a web browser installed?  I am not even
sure my parameters to "DmGetNextDatabaseByTypeCreater" are correct, but
here is what I am sending to it:

//taken from webbrowser.h
#define         WebBrowserCreator               'NF3P'

the others are self explanatory.  Any help is appreciated, as I am a bit
confused on this. thanks!

Glenn Ford
National Library of Medicine
Bethesda, Maryland, USA