I have a function in my app to jump out to Mapquest.  Here is a snippet of
the code I use:  I can't get it to work with WAP though:

StrPrintF(url,
"http://wireless.mapquest.com/Palm/v3.0/mqtripplus.exe?OPC=null&ADDR_ORIGIN=
%s&CITY_ORIGIN=%s&STATE_ORIGIN=%s&ZO=%s&DPC=null&ADDR_DESTINATION=%s&ZD=%s&s
ubmit1=Get+Directions",
                strAdd, strCity, strState, strZip, dstAdd, cInfo->zip);
MemPtrSetOwner(url, 0);

// find clipper and launch it -- Wap = 'WppO'
err = DmGetNextDatabaseByTypeCreator (true, &searchState,
sysFileTApplication, sysFileCClipper, true, &cardNo, &dbID);
if (err) { // Clipper is not present
    err = DmGetNextDatabaseByTypeCreator (true, &searchState,
sysFileTApplication, 'NOVR', true, &cardNo, &dbID);
    if (err) { // WAP is not present
        err = DmGetNextDatabaseByTypeCreator (true, &searchState,
sysFileTApplication, 'NF3P', true, &cardNo, &dbID);
        if (err) { // Tungsten C Web is not present
            FrmCustomAlert(ErrorAlert, "MapQuest not available.","","");
            MemPtrFree(url);
            FrmGotoForm(ClientsForm);
        }
    }
}

if (!err) {
    err = SysUIAppSwitch(cardNo, dbID, sysAppLaunchCmdGoToURL, url);
}

-Dave