I can *partially* answer my own question. Some Simulators (Garmin's and at least some of the non-device-specific ones from PalmSource) return a Company ID of 'psys' and a Device ID of ''. But the T3 Simulator returns exactly what the T3 returns, so this isn't a complete solution.

Emilio

Emilio Millan wrote:
Does anyone know a way to determine programmatically whether or not an
app is running on the Simulator?  I'd like to know this so I can avoid
calling SysGlueTrapExists() when running on the Simulator.  (Calling
SysGlueTrapExists() on the Simulator causes a debugger break.)