-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Emilio
Millan
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 7:46 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: How to determine if an app is running on the Simulator?

Well, I think I found my answer:  Get the processor ID and if it's an
Intel x86, I'm on the Simulator.  Here's the code snippet:

   UInt32 idProcessor=0xFFFF;
   Err err = FtrGet(sysFtrCreator, sysFtrNumProcessorID, &idProcessor);

   if ((idProcessor & sysFtrNumProcessorMask) == sysFtrNumProcessorx86) {
     // Running on the Simulator.
   }

Emilio