At 04:15 PM 4/21/2004, Kyle Dorian wrote:
Thanks for your thoughts.  I've checked that the error occurs when calling
my shutdown routine which closes the database (i.e. when calling
DmCloseDatabase).  DmOpenDatabaseInfo isn't called during the shutdown
routine - the only time it is called is when creating the database.

In my inspection of the code, DmOpenDatabaseInfo should only fail when given a bad DmOpenRef... can you log the values of these when you create/find your DBs and verify they are the same upon closing them?

-- Ben Combee, senior DTS engineer, PalmSource, Inc. Read "Combee on Palm OS" at http://palmos.combee.net/