Hi guys ,

    I had asked this question before also. But i didnt found much useful.
I apologise for bringing it up again.

I need a HTMl (HTTP) rendering engin. I need to take data from the web  server and
display it on plam device.

I played a lot with win functions field function but didnt get the  expected results.
If i take a single multilined field then i am not able  to display the buttons in
between. Well if the website contains only text  then its fine.

   I want this (html render engin) to be called from within my application  and when
the browsing is over it should return to my app where i was  before.

 Is there any ready library available on net. Any source codes available?  I need this
in the form of function calls. so that i can remain in my  application.

   Please give me some help ! !
 Thanks you in Advance.