I have a situation where a FrmGotoForm for form A has been issued, and
the frmLoadEvent has not been processed yet.  An error is detected,
and results in a FrmDoDialog for form B to report the error.  It turns
out that the FrmDoDialog event handler consumes the frmLoadEvent,
which means that form A is never drawn.

The solution that I'm trying is to do a FrmSetEventHandler for the
FrmDoDialog form (B).  This event handler returns false for all events
known to apply to form B (nil, penUp, penDown, penMove winEnter,
winExit, ctlEnter, ctlSelect).  For the frmLoadEvent, it is recorded
and the event handler returns true.  After the FrmDoDialog returns
(and form B is no longer active), the frmLoadEvent is requeued.

My question is what other events could be passed to the FrmDoDialog
event handler?  Should I record all unrecognized events and requeue
them after the dialog is complete?  It would seem that frmLoadEvent is
just the event that is causing trouble, but there could be others that
also should not just be thrown away.