for simple example, I am going to connect and query
data from GPS Bluetooth device from my T3. Long ago i
have tested connecting to that GPS Bluetooth from my
HP IPaq (comm9 + bt) and it worked.

So i guess connecting T3 to that BT GPS is the same
way with my IPaq long ago (via bluetooth serial comm).

Unfortunately, The BT GPS is now NOT with me. So i
think i need to find a way to simulate that BT GPS
serial Comm with my PC-BT mounted. Finally, i hope i
can do same scenario to test with my T3.

My pc-bluetoot mounted is running W2K with XTNDConnect
bluetooth manager.

Please advice me, friend.
I am very thank for your lightening.

regards,