Hi all,

Is there any way to receive an event as soon as a list item is highlighted?  I want to
let a user drag the stylus over several list items (and possibly below the list so it
starts scrolling) and get events when each of the items is highlighted.  My eventual
goal is to be able to rearrange the items in the list by letting the user drag them
around, similar to the Winamp or XMMS playlists.

The lstSelectEvent doesn't work for this because it only happens when the pen is
lifted.  I also tried getting penDownEvent's and then doing a LstGetSelection, but
aparently that isn't updated until the pen is lifted as well.  The only other thing I
can think of is using the X and Y coordinates from the penDownEvent and somehow
calculating which list entry that corresponds to or maybe sending a penUpEvent as soon
as I get a penDownEvent that is within the list boundaries, but I'm not sure how all
that would work.

Thanks!

Curtis H.