After having sent a notification to 'crid at developerpavilion.com', all my
creator IDs have been re-linked to my account. I had to "Submit new
applications", and everything is in its place again. However, I do not succeed
in managing the submitted applications, the issue I mentioned in my posting
dated 2004-12-22 08:22:00 has not yet been addressed.
- Interesting point: When I try to get a creator ID that is already reserved,
the system reserves a similarly sounding ID for me (exchange of letter
capitalization).
- Is it correct that when I release (that is "delete"; the new term "release"
is rather confusing) a creator ID, there is no longer a waiting period until
the ID is eventually purged?
- Searching for / browsing registered creator IDs is still not possible.
- PalmOS sources, ROMs, SDKs are still missing.