Jan Slodicka wrote
> In my opinion supporting OS3- in new apps cannot bring any gain.
> (Maybe except very special occasions.)
Jan,
I totally agree for *NEW* apps, but in our case not for enhancements to
old apps.
We're still supporting thousands of OS3 devices in the corporate world
in the UK (mainly Handspring Visor OS 3.1H2, they were so cheap at one
time that our clients just filled up their cupboards with them).  In a
recent question and answer session out our user conference, most
currently have NO intention of upgrading.
So, everything *WE* do has to continue to support OS 3.
Regards
John Sutton