At 11:55 PM 1/19/2005, you wrote:
I have just installed the Eclipse based palm SDK and I was wondering how
to generate a device specific .prc for the iQue. Any pointers will be
helpful. Please also let me know if there is a good faq on the PALM-OS
make file and an automatic makefile generator for the IQue device.

What in particular do you want to do that's specific to the iQue devices? I'd start by visiting Garmin's site and downloading their SDK and reading through that. Then, get familiar with the PODS environment and figure out a place to put the Garmin include files and how to configure your projects to pull those in.

-- Ben Combee, Technical Lead, Developer Services, PalmSource, Inc. "Combee on Palm OS" weblog: http://palmos.combee.net/ Developer Forum Archives: http://news.palmos.com/read/all_forums/