Garmin projects are designed for code warrior and I am using eclipse. I have
the includes setup already, isn't it possible to make some generic apps without
using the garmin includes for the PDA? The garmin headers and objects basically
provide access to the GPS system. I want to know how to compile for the
emulator rather than the simulator.

Cheers,

TISHAMPATI DHAR
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
APOGEE IMAGING INTERNATIONAL
Building 12B
1 Adelaide - Lobethal Road
Lobethal  S.A.  5241
AUSTRALIA

Telephone:   +61 - 8 - 8389 5499
Fax:              +61 - 8 - 8389 5488
Mobile:        +61  - 421-982-049
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:   www.apogee.com.au

"The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or commercially
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful."