At 05:10 PM 1/27/2005, you wrote:
Yes I do believe that I am doing something drastically wrong here. In my
project I only have <Pilot.h> included along with several other files that
are required in my project.
What other header files do I need to include?

1) You still have access paths to the old SDK files. Those should be removed.
2) Pilot.h isn't used anymore. It was replaced by PalmOS.h.
3) You need to update your source code for the Palm OS 5 SDK -- basic types changed between the 3.0 and 3.5 SDKs, so you'll need to update those or use the PalmCompatibility.h header file.

-- Ben Combee, Technical Lead, Developer Services, PalmSource, Inc. "Combee on Palm OS" weblog: http://palmos.combee.net/ Developer Forum Archives: http://news.palmos.com/read/all_forums/