I am trying to figure out a similar problem, but using the Palm OS Developer
suite. The behaviuor in my case is that when I install the application on a
palm m515 hotsync hangs. The PilotMain is very straitforward and i commented
out any use of anything else. The only think I am wondaring about is global
variables initialized in some other file then the MainPilot.cpp. Could they be
the problem because they are executed at any launch regardless which kind of
launch?

BTW, I compiled the todo example coming with the SDK 5.x and it does exactly
the same. Could it be really possible that the standard examples are just not
working????

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Stefano Fornari - Sync4j Project Manager / Funambol CTO
Home:

Sync4j - The open source SyncML mobile application platform