Scott,

All the resource on the Palm OS Developer Suite (PODS) is documented from
the main Help, look in the

Palm OS Resource Formats
     3 XRD Resource Element Reference
           Resource Element Reference
               Form Resource

Phew!

Now scroll down and look under Form Objects an there is one called
FORM_BITMAP and a link to click on there.

clicking on that link described how to use it, including an example.

It does mean that you have to add it manually (edit the XRD file as text,
it's just and XML file.

I find it's easier to edit that file manually for adding large numbers of
bitmaps and things, rather than using the editor.

Chris Brooks.

Protected by: http://mail.spaminspector.com