Hi,

I'm writing a program in which I hope to communicate with a SQL server, preferably MySQL, and incorporate all the elements into my custom GUI on the Palm device running Cobalt. The connection to the server has to be made through WiFi, and I also need to OCCASIONALLY show pictures on the device and relate them to items in the database. (that shouldnt be too hard, but just here to give you an idea of the GUI)
(I need to be able to programatically change values in the database from the PDAs and display specific contents on the PDAs)

(Simple question: exactly what type of thing like a table or text field would you use?)

What do you think the best routes to take are?

Many thanks in advance,
James Foster