I'm afraid it's not that easy.

One way to do it would be to get a .ro file with the font data extracted for
a single font.  Repeat for each font.  Then, write a .r (Mac Rez) script
that defines a separate NFNT for each .ro and places the data into a Mac
.rsrc file.  You might be able to do this with the CW/Palm on Windows and
have the result in a resource.frk folder.  It would probably be easier on a
Mac, especially since any font converters that read NFNT would probably be
on the Mac and not Windows.

I don't have a Mac any longer so I'm useless at this point.