Hi Tam,
   Thanx for the reply, but my requirement is
something related to click event of button. I could
very easily run Camera Application by clicking on
Camera Utility provided with Palm..but in my project I
need to invoke that camera applicationwhen user clicks
on the button.

   Do you have any sample code rleated to this??

Regards,
-Pritam.