Hai thomas,
Thanks for ur suggestion.
As per ur suggestion we did it, now its working correctly .
our conduit is working properly but its not generating the database file.
where the conduit should store the database file.
 can u plz suggest me abt this problem

Thanks and Regards,
Sanjib

On 2/1/06, Thomas Damme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
sanjib mohanty schrieb:
> Hai this is sanjib,
> we are using palm cdk4.03 with VC++ .net 2003 for creating the conduit.
> It shows the following error:
> "object with program ID VsWizard.VsWizardEngine cannot be created".
> Can any one suggest reagrding this problem
> Regards,
> Sanjib

Just look for file ..\VC7\vcprojects\PalmConduit.vsz and change the line

"Wizard=VsWizard.VsWizardEngine"  into

"Wizard=VsWizard.VsWizardEngine.7.1"

BTW: you better post such question in conduit-dev-forum.

Thomas