Against my better judgement to respond to this, as such posts are generally
intented to inflame rather than inform, but...

Given time and effort, you can do anything the hardware will let you on
either system. There are good games on both, so clearly good games can be
written on both.  Choice is generally made based on target audience and
familiarity.

/js

In your message regarding Windows Mobile or Palm OS dated Sun, 19 Mar 2006
12:05:38 -0000, Ramin said that ...

>  which is better windows mobile or palm os for developing games (3d or 2d)?
why some people prefer windows mobile than palm os?