Hi All,

Does anyone have suggestions on how one could dynamically display the help
icon on a form? I'm referring to the 'i' icon that shows up in the upper
right area of a toolbar if a help string resource is associated to the form.

I want the icon to show if a field in my DB has a string within it. One the
user taps it, I want to take them to a custom dialog to show the record
contents instead of popping up the standard "Tips" dialog.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

Jim