Hi David,
Thanks for your quick reply. I'm actually new to Palm OS. I'm just trying to get my app to work on Palm Treo 650. What is the equivalent Simulator to that?

Cheers,
-Sriram

From: "David Beers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Palm Developer Forum" <palm-dev-forum@news.palmos.com>
Subject: re: Missing IBM Java VM on Palm Cobalt Simulator 6.1
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:20:52 -0000

IBM has never released a Java VM for Palm OS Cobalt and probably never will. That combined with the fact that there are no Cobalt devices released and that PalmSource reports that they are devoting all their energies to a new platform (ACCESS Linux Platform) would lead me to conclude that you shouldn't be worrying about targetting Palm OS Cobalt. Unless you are a Palm OS licensee working on a Cobalt device that none of us know about! :-)

David Beers
Pikesoft Mobile Computing
www.pikesoft.com