Douglas Handy wrote:
Ton,

As an alternative, he could check for high density. Z22 is the only OS5 device which is *not* hi density as far as I know.

I believe the Treo 600 falls in that camp as well, though it does not have DIA
support either so for purposes of this test it may not matter.  However, instead
of checking for high density, wouldn't it make more sense to check the pysical
screen extents to see if the width and height are not the same?

How can you get the physical screen extents? On a T3, will they change whether the slider is open or closed?

--
Luc Le Blanc