On 8/7/06, Hynek Sladky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I want to start with ARM native functions.
I added arm-prc-tools to my cygwin installation and now I try to compile
project.
make calls bin\arm-palmos-gcc.exe which calls
lib\gcc-lib\arm-palmos\3.3.1\cc1.exe and bin\as.exe
as.exe prints many error messages "Error: no such instruction: ..." and
others.
IMHO other as.exe (arm-palmos\bin\as.exe?) should be called but I don't
know how to do it. Could you help me?

you are typing make under a cygwin prompt i assume?

--
// Aaron Ardiri