The result is same as from win's prompt... many errors.
The only thing that helps is when I copy arm-palmos\bin\as.exe to bin\as.exe

I found now that there seems to be other more problem:
after calling "arm-palmos-gcc -nostartfiles -o name name.o" it runs lib\gcc-lib\arm-palmos\3.3.1\collect2.exe and ends with illegal instruction in NTVDM CPU...

I have no idea what NTVDM.exe is for and why it fails...

I was using cygwin/prc-tools for long time, but for m68k only. Because it didn't work for ARM I installed new environment from Palm OS Developer suite (I use cygwin only) and added prc-tools-arm. Maybe the problem could be in wrong install steps??? Or something else?

Thanks,
Hynek