On 8/31/06, Richard Coutts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm porting my app to WM5 and am having trouble finding the equivalent
to WinSaveBits and WinRestoreBits so that I can save a rectangular
area of the screen and then restore it.  If someone could enlighten
me, it would be much appreciated.

BitBlt() - create an offscreen window, get a drawing context.

its probably more work than you need - are you sure you actually need
these routines? if your porting all forms to native windows as well; the
os routines may autiomagically provide this

--
// Aaron Ardiri