Hi All,

I am new to PAR & pp, I discovered it this week when I ran into trouble trying
to package scripts with PerlApp that PerlApp wouln't package because of version
compatibility... so I tried pp an just felt in love with is simplicity & free
nature.

so, now I am trying to port my script to pp, and one command is missing from my
toolkit:
in PerlApp, I am aple to call PerlApp::exe() to get the executable file
directory,
something I would do with cwd() inside of a straight .pl script...
I tried cwd() with a pp executable and it returns the shell working directory
(i.e. my home folder).
anybody knows how to grab the executable directory path with pp?

thanks!

l-p