On Jan 7, 2008 9:20 AM, Henry Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  It works great when I run the first copy of the exe program under windows
> command prompt.
>    But while the first exe file is running in command prompt when I opened
> another command prompt and try to start the exe again, I got the following
> error.
>
> IO error: Can't open file
> C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\par-user1\cache-ba25a41f36fa1ede4847
> bb07a7e328de501eb655\libeay32.dll for write : Permission denied
>  at C:/programs/Perl/lib/Archive/Zip/Member.pm line 388

Known bug, see
http://groups.google.com/group/perl.par/browse_thread/thread/c631a645798613fd/86c7564a15805126?lnk=gst

PAR tries to extract the DLL a second time (and Windows won't let you
write to a DLL that's still in use), though that's not supposed to happen.
AFAICT no fix yet :(

Cheers, Roderich