Hi Henry,

Henry Wu wrote:
> Thanks for your help.
> I just tried, Surprisingly the fix does not work.  It seems that the fix
> does not have any effect at all.  I am still getting the same error.

Could you try again with the -s test removed from the following line in
that patch I posted earlier?

So in par.pl,
  if (! -f $dest_name or -s _ != $member->uncompressedSize()) {
would become
  if (! -f $dest_name) {
as Scott originally suggested.

If *that* works, then the -s _ file test and the uncompressedSize thingy
of Archive::Zip disagree for some reason. If that doesn't work, ... I
have to think about this some more.

> I attached a very simple test perl script called testpp.pl.  I attached
> the two dlls used as well.
> testpp.pl is very simple, only 10 lines. It just visita a https site and
> sleep after that.

Sorry, but I can't test it. It's only going to break on Windows and I
currently have no access to that.

Best regards,
Steffen