On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 3:53 AM, Gonéri Le Bouder via RT
<bug-par-pac...@rt.cpan.org> wrote:
> Fri Jan 23 21:53:57 2009: Request 42731 was acted upon.
> Transaction: Correspondence added by gon...@rulezlan.org
>       Queue: PAR-Packer
>     Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #42731] pp Breaks @INC
>   Broken in: (no value)
>    Severity: (no value)
>       Owner: Nobody
>  Requestors: gon...@cpan.org
>  Ticket <URL: http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=42731 >
>

> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 06:40:42PM -0500, Steffen Mueller via RT wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

> Thank you Steffen for the long and answer. I still think it's a minor
> bug since @INC content is not a scalar or nothing as people expect

Then this people better RTFM :) e.g. man perlvar wrt INC

   You can also insert hooks into the file inclusion system
   putting Perl code directly into @INC.  Those hooks may be
   subroutine references, array references or blessed objects.
   See "require" in perlfunc for details.

In fact, that's (mostly) the way PAR works: by putting a CODE ref into INC
that will read modules from a zip (instead of reading from the filesystem).

Cheers, Roderich