Wed Feb 03 04:45:05 2010: Request 54074 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by snaury
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: PAR test fails a gui test with Win32/Exe.pm
   Broken in: 1.002
    Severity: Normal
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: m.noon...@comcast.net
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=54074 >

Втр Фев 02 08:21:09 2010, m.noon...@comcast.net писал:
> C:\tmp>pp --gui --icon hi.ico -o hello.exe hello.pl
> Set up gcc environment - 3.4.5 (mingw special)
>
> Can't call method "remove" on an undefined value at
> C:/Perl/site/lib/Win32/Exe.pm line 220.

Just tried it on Strawberry Perl 5.10.1.0 and there's no such issue. It
generates hello.exe and I can even see that icon was injected
successfully with both Explorer and ResHacker. Strawberry has
Win32::Exe 0.11, and the fact that this happens inside Win32::Exe seems
strange to me. Could it be something else entirely? For example, when
you are building PAR-Packer, do parl.exeб parldyn.exe and static.exe
have icons?

It looks to me that your build fails because you don't have resource
section in your executables, which would suggest your executables
weren't linked against win32.coff... Also, what is your perl -V?