Bob,

For info,

The only file that gets used out of the zip in your case is win32.coff.
I included the other files as they were used to create win32.coff so that win32.coff is recreatable / amendable by anyone who might wish to do so.

The change of requireAdministrator is something that would have to happen in code that made binary replacements to the finished exec. Changing it in the raw manifest will make no difference (as you noticed.).

Glad it worked for you.

Regards

Mark