On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 12:37 AM, Ron W <ronw.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, my idea of inserting a BEGIN block, in the program.pl to be packaged,
> that adds files to %INC should work. Then run pp with the -c (or -x)
> option, then those files will be "picked up" by ScanDeps. And the packaged
> program.pl would have a list of the files it might need to re-extract.

Don't. %INC is for recording loaded _modules_, don't abuse it that way.

If you are simply looking for a way to record files to be added with -a _in
your script_
(as opposed to remember them in a separate packing recipe) I suggest a
special

=for pp options...

POD command. This idea was tossed around a few years back but AFAICT nobody
stepped up to implement it.

Cheers, Roderich