Wed Mar 11 09:57:29 2015: Request 102689 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by dzagas...@gmail.com
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #102689] Module::ScanDeps isn't effective
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: Wishlist
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: z...@cpan.org
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=102689 >

Module::ScanDeps also didn't finds all deps, but it adds a lot of
garbage, archive size is become 10 Mb vs 5 Mb if I use libextractor.

In both cases I need to add deps manually.